A NOTABLE PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD A POSITIVE INFLUENCE IN OUR LIVES AND THE PROGRESS OF HUMANITY.
What are my interests?
1. What are you interested in?
2. What do you like to do in your free time? (books, maths, inventions, history, science, music, arts, drama?)
3. What do you want to find out more about? (composer, artist, author, scientist, astronaut, entertainer, presidents, athlete, actor, singer, performer)
4. List a few eminent people you know about already.
5. List a few famous people you don’t know much about but would be interested in.
6. Select 1 or 2 of these people who are famous in your area of interest.
Why is he or she notable? Prove that your choice is eminent:
Is the person very popular? Very gifted? Makes a lot of money? Very famous? Makes a difference to the quality of our lives? Invented something of universal significance? Inspires us? Scores a lot of goals? Has a biography written about him or her? Showed outstanding courage? Shows surprising innovation?
Why is he or she famous? Why did you choose this person?
List 3 achievements and their significance:
How could you find out more about this person? (who could you interview? Where you could find information?