Some articles on What To Do, Why NOT TO Vaccinate and What To Do If Vaccinated:
Dr. Frank Lipman in The Huffington Post - Swine Flu What To Do?
Here are his top 10 recommendations:
1) Optimize your vit D level
2) Get adequate sleep, this is an indispensable requirement for a strong immune system.
3) Get adequate exercise, this keeps you robust.
4) Take actions to lower your stress levels
5) Wash your hands frequently but not excessively
6) Avoid sugar and processed foods as they decrease your immune function dramatically.
7) Eat phytonutrient rich meals (lots of colorful salads and dark greens)
8) Eat lots of garlic, it works as a broad spectrum antibiotic.
9) Take a probiotic daily (look for one with 10-20 billion organisms).
10) Keep a supply of antiviral herbal supplements on hand.
11) Take 1-2 grams of fish oils daily, its beneficial for immune function.
12) Take 2 grams of Vitamin C daily, yes it does help.
13) Stock your home pharmacy with an immune building formula.
14) Keep homeopathic Oscillococcinum on hand
Bill Sardi in LewRockwell.com - 18 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vaccinate Your Children Against The Flu This Season
1. The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.
2. This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?
3. Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?
4. This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.
5. Over-vaccination is a common practice now in
. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects. America
6. Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.
7. Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
8. Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the
and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu. United States
- Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.
Russell Blaylock in Mercola.com - What To Do If You Are Forced To Take The Swine Flu Shot
Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure
1. Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.
2. Take fish oils
3. Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)
4. Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)
5. Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day
6. Astaxanthin 4 mg a day
7. Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day
8. Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.
9. Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)
10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day
11. Vitamin D3:
1. All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter
2. Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter
3. Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.
12. Avoid all mercury-containing seafood
13. Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)
14. Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day
15. Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter..
Dr. Jay Gordon - Swine Flu and Kids at School - High Anxiety and What To Do?
Wash hands, avoid refined sugars, dairy and fried foods, support your child's immunity with Astragalus, Echinacea and Goldenseal, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids, Elderberry and Probiotics.
Special Update on Mercola.com - thoughts on 60 minutes episode on H1N1 and study showing those who have gotten seasonal influenza vaccine in the past may be at greater risk for getting H1N1 and having complications