Friday, April 18, 2008

TV Turnoff Week


Yikes! When am I going to get a few minutes of down time during the day??? Well, here goes. We're joining the challenge. Here are 2 simple goals:

1. Instead of setting my son in front of the television to watch Muzzy in various languages 30 minutes a day while I cook or exercise, I want to spend more with him outdoors or involve him in what I am doing.

2. Instead of surfing the net and reading e-mail while my son is asleep for his nap, I plan to really enjoy my alone time.

FYI we are still going to enjoy our evening movie dates though when our son is asleep for the night.

Interesting book to read: Four Arguments For The Elimination of Television

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! Thanks so much for joining in, and I really look forward to reading the results of your week!

    ReplyDelete