Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Library Books


My 15 month old son has a longer attention span than some adults I know!

He enjoys Story Time at our library and we bring home new books every week. Every morning after breakfast, he looks for his library bag and chooses one book at a time for me to read. We go through 8 to 10 books in each sitting! He LOVES it and I love it.

One particular week, we had a really good choice of books that captivated him:
Baby Talk: A Book Of First Words and Phrases by Hindley
Color Farm by Ehlert
Five Little Ducks by Yaccarino
Just Like Daddy by Asch
New Baby Giraffe by Galvin
Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear by Martin and Carle
Pots and Pans by Hubbell
Sam's Ball by Lindgren
Ten Red Apples by Hutchins
What's On My Head by Miller

Toddler Book List:
Buffalo Library
Read Me A Book

No comments:

Post a Comment